Shipping a Rifle USPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I can do it, why do the people at the post office refuse to accept it? They all claim you have to have an FFL and you don't.

One OKC location in particular has had my blood boiling twice now. Our good friend pstmstr talked to the manager of that location and got me taken care of though. I still haven't gotten to ship my rifle because the manager hadn't talked to them when I went in there again so they refused it for the 2nd time. No biggie, the buyer is understanding enough.

My biggest problem with the whole deal is the woman that I've dealt with both times. She is completely and totally incompetent. She is rude and sarcastic. When I went in the 2nd time her first words were, "Did you become a gun dealer overnight?" I said no and she informed me she still wasn't accepting my package. She then tried to give me an "appology" for being a royal B the day before, but it came out more like she was sorry that I was being difficult. I hope to get it taken care of once and for all tomorrow.

I didn't want to post this thread because our buddy pstmstr has gone above and beyond for me and the manager of the station gave me his personal cell number to get this figured out. But I still can't get over how unprofessional this woman acted. I needed to vent. It pisses me off every time I think about it.

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is one of the reasons I refuse to ship guns. Not worth my time or headache. Hope you get this sorted out quick. I prefer to go late at night and use the self service machines

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell em its camping equipment, haha. NEVER volenteer info. Kinda like in marriage, just as you wouldn't share with your wife that the 23 yr old in the short shorts in the produce isle is freaking HOT... just keep the trap shut. it works better that way... it really really does!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it's not too late then.

Go in there tomorrow and act all pissed off and tell her "you are going to ship this damn gun" and when she says :hellno: whip out your cell phone, pull up the manager's number, show it to her, and ask "do you feel lucky, biatch? Well do ya?".

Latest posts

Top Bottom