Shooting at the OK State Fair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep - I think it is illegal to take firearms into the buildings at the state fair. Apparently someone(s) ignored the law and had a firearm in the Event Center. When will politicians learn that thugs and criminals don’t follow the requirements of the law. These types of laws only affect the law abiding citizens.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep - I think it is illegal to take firearms into the buildings at the state fair. Apparently someone(s) ignored the law and had a firearm in the Event Center. When will politicians learn that thugs and criminals don’t follow the requirements of the law. These types of laws only affect the law abiding citizens.
I believe you are 100% correct. And if I remember correctly you have to walk through metal detectors to get in the fair these days. They’ve been handing firearms over and through the fence for years. It’s a false sense of security and ALWAYS will be.

They are criminal because they don’t follow the law. Making it so we can’t defend ourselves is BS and why politicians like NM gig can go eff themselves.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm hearing people have to go through metal Detectors to get in if so how did they get the gun in
Pass them through the fence after going through security or stash before the fair.
I’ve had to stash a knife before going into a sporting event but didn’t recover it until the event was over.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those involved likely already have a criminal record longer than the book of Genesis. They break a law by possessing, the break another law by possessing in an unlawful area. Then they unlawfully shoot at each other. Lock them up and throw away the key for once. Or better yet, since borders aren’t a thing, drop them off in Afghanistan. I hear it’s lovely this time of year

Latest posts

Top Bottom