Shooting at the OK State Fair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait ... The big safety story of the day yesterday (or maybe it was Friday cuz Evan Onstot was preening his feathers the whole time) was that you had to go through not one but TWO metal detectors this year. How did he get that gun in there?? Inquiring minds and all ... 🤷
Yeah, this is one of those things that liberals will never realize or admit. If a person is determined to commit illegal activity, all the metal detectors in the world aren’t going to stop them. They WILL find a way.
The govt can’t even keep drugs and weapons out of prisons.🤣

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait ... The big safety story of the day yesterday (or maybe it was Friday cuz Evan Onstot was preening his feathers the whole time) was that you had to go through not one but TWO metal detectors this year. How did he get that gun in there?? Inquiring minds and all ... 🤷
Not long ago a large woman fired her pistol when digging under fat rolls for a corn dog she snuck in.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the state fair 1 time as a junior in high school on a school trip and declined to go the next year cause i didnt like what i saw the first time and it was during the daytime and on a thursday or friday dont really remember but once was enough for me.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watching the panic report on the shooting on “ let’s try to get it right “ channel 9. If it’s a spade then call it a spade. If you listen closely they were talking about how law enforcement were patrolling the area with their “ long guns”. Buuuuttttt noooooo if It had been a citizen carrying one it would’ve been an “assault rifle “. Let’s get the facts straight, call it what it is for everyone.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any old timers out there recall the shooting many years ago? Maybe 30 years. Someone shot a high powered rifle from 10th and May toward the fairgrounds at a woman if I recall. She died and they never caught the shooter. It was an intentional 'hit' they speculated. At the time there was more shrubs and bushes on the SW corner. And they redid it so nobody could hide in them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom