Shootout at the OK corral?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of surprised there were only a few "Tulsa shithole" comments. Apparently there are some delusional people that post from a utopia in Oklahoma that has never been seen outside of their reality. :D

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These shootings have gone on for years. The anti-gun media is covering them more since the law passed.
It was so common at 46th north and Hartford the media didn't even cover it anymore.
Now they're covering the gangbangers shooting each other again since the law passed.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, thugs and violence can be found ANYWHERE. If you think your little abode is safe because X, Y or Z doesn’t “come there” you’re either delusional or ignorant. Violence can and does happen everywhere. All people are not evil, but all it takes is one evil person to mess it up.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys like to pick on Tulsa for some stupid reason. Look at who helped the gun grabbing democrats get a majority in the house. Throes little blue squares are where...
election.jpg

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. Just Tulsa OK. Lolll.

7 1/2 months til constitional carry is legal and they already shootin each other up here. As I kind of expected. Monday afternoon an apparent shootout at the mall between two men, errant rounds hitting surrounding cars, etc. Road rage incident two days ago- 3 guys following a woman driver with a passenger who shoots at the mens truck because "they feared for their lives"

A home invasion early this morning in Tulsa where the homeowner shot and killed the suspect is just business as usual to me, this other stuff is just crazy. No idea if any of these people in these incidents have their CC permits, they haven't reported that yet.

Damn Tulsa folks are apparently just getting ready. Early.

Last week a guy on a bicycle was open carrying unaware it hadn't even passed yet. And he argued with the police about it, loll. SMH.

I live in New Hampshire when Im not back here in OK and it is constitutional carry there with what I have noticed no problems. Most of us there still have permits as some of the ranges require it.

Maybe it just needs to get to Nov 1st so these cowboys settle down a little or something.

You do understand that T-town is one of the stupidest cities in the USA didn't you? All you have to do is look back to the 70's and see who Tulsa people have elected for Mayors since then. Looserville, OK it is.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of surprised there were only a few "Tulsa shithole" comments. Apparently there are some delusional people that post from a utopia in Oklahoma that has never been seen outside of their reality. :D
I usually don't comment about shi+holia, ok because I moved out many years ago. It all began when TU sold out to the arabs, charter schools for the north side, and the mayors declared T-town a sanctuary city.

Latest posts

Top Bottom