short 300 bkackout can.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like the title says, any opinions on this matter? Id like to stay around the mid 130's at the muzzle and hearing safe at the ear. My goal would be to keep the shortest OAL possible. Being able to shoot standard as well as sub sonic ammo would be a plus, so atm im shying away from 9mm cans. Im currently leaning toward an Ops in 3rd, which would add 7.25, but I want more suggestions.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure there are other options but the AAC 762sdN-6 is probably your best bet. I've only run subsonics through mine and it was pretty impressive. I like its versatility in calibers and overall length.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm. Dustin if you dont mind me asking, what was the OAL of that little number you built with the cut noveske barrel?

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you talking about the one he did for me?

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

I measured the barrel from end of the flash hider to the end of the rail and it is 9.75". If the N-6 adds 6.1" your barrel length will be 15.85" I can verify that if you want me to.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's it. Beautiful. Thanks for the suggestions and measurements. I plan on getting an M4-M for a short 556 can, and the Ops 3rd will fit on that mount. Looks like it's gonna be a tough call between the SD-N6 and the Ops 3rd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom