Shot skeet instead of meat yesterday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually shoot skeet and trap every Thursday and I did yesterday. I'm still looking to get my doe tag filled for ML, and my bro-in-law sends me pics of 4 doe, one real fat one from my camera yesterday.

The pics were at about 6:15pm so I was busting clays instead of putting meat in the freezer.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never shoot skeet any more. Read on the target box that they are poisonous to pigs, so I don't dare eat 'em . . . CB

Actually, I have killed, wounded, and frightened many thousands of skeet birds in past years. Moved away from my club and got into hardball shooting. Still kind of miss shooting registered skeet.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never shoot skeet any more. Read on the target box that they are poisonous to pigs, so I don't dare eat 'em . . . CB

Actually, I have killed, wounded, and frightened many thousands of skeet birds in past years. Moved away from my club and got into hardball shooting. Still kind of miss shooting registered skeet.

I know they used to be poisonous to pigs, and wondering if they have fixed that.
I have a couple of cases in my shop, I'll have to wander out there later and check the warning.

RackStacker30

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta love the trail cams! It sure does make you mad when you haven't been seeing deer and decide not to hunt at all or hunt a different location. Then you see your cam and start kicking yourself because deer decided to show up when you chose to do something else. Happens to me every time!

Latest posts

Top Bottom