Should i sell her, should i keep her?!?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi shooters,
I am debating with myself about selling my first handgun that i bought. It's a Para Ordanance P12.45 limited. Its a great shooter, has all do goodies (match trigger, match hammer...etc) that the limited came with plus hogue grips. I have no idea how many rounds have been put through her(bought her used), i personally put about 1000rounds. I really dont want to sell her but i need money to fund another project, a 300 blk sbr. She comes with 3 12 round law enforcment/ goverment only mags made in 1995, they all work great. Comes with the box lock, and disassembly kit, and little pouch of oil that came with the gun. I thought this would be the perfect cc gun, but its heavy and now i prefer carrying a 9mm. I love this gun, its my unicorn. But shes been sitting in the safe. Do you shooters know how much i can get for her??? I've heard $890 if its condition is 98%, what does that mean? My gun has some holster wear, and very minor scuffing on it. I saw one on gun broker with out the hogue grips they said new for $985.00. Its the sao version. Ill post a pic from my phone. As much as i want the money something inside tells me NOOOO DONT SELL HER! Does anyone know where i can get an opinion on what percentage she is?

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was going to sell my first shotgun that i got when i was 14. A good friend of mine told me not to and that i could hand it down to my kid one day. Im having a boy in june and im so glad i didnt get rid of that shotgun..

Latest posts

Top Bottom