Should make most of you smile

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's the poverty and hopelessness that causes this. Everywhere, worldwide. Oh, and education. Poverty, hopelessness, and a lack of education. And a lack of father figures. And lack of opportunity. And......and.....

It's the owner's fault for making them that way.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree, for some breeds it's in their genetics. Generations of breeding and breeding for the traits that teach them to fight and be aggressive and ****...

This is either the most ironic post-in-the-wrong-thread ever, or quite possibly one of the most racist things every typed on OSA.

Either way, you sir should be commended. For you stared into the abyss and you said "F@#! that, I can do better".

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can absolutely 100% assure you that this has 0 to do with being a sect 8 renter and everything to do with just being a lazy pig, who doesn't give a damn about anything. I see it all in my line of work, its not only renters that destroy homes like this but home owners do it as well. I don't understand the mentality of people that basically 'crap in their own doghouse' but there is almost always something at work like depression, over use of medications (prescriptions) illegal drug abuse or alcoholism.
I used to own a small apt building and when we bought it we already had sect 8 renters, I only had 2 that were not good tenants. Out of 10 units 5 of them were sect 8 renters, 2 were pieces of garbage the rest kept their apts immaculate. the other 5 units that were not rented to section 8 tenants were nightmares almost the entire time, I had 2 good non sect 8 renters. I will never be a landlord again, it sucks.

*edited to add* I know the exact feeling of wanting to wipe off the bottom of your shoes, I have done that, I have booties and a small can of lysol that I have literally sprayed my shoes with after walking through some houses. Hand sanitizer is my bffe

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is either the most ironic post-in-the-wrong-thread ever, or quite possibly one of the most racist things every typed on OSA.

Either way, you sir should be commended. For you stared into the abyss and you said "F@#! that, I can do better".

That is an epic response. Thank you sir, you made my night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom