Should we stop the MADness?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do we let the MADness continue?

• Hell yes! We need THE TRUE TRUTH!

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • Hell No! He makes me want to stick forks in my eyes!

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Books, we need to find Mad Dog's stash!

Votes: 21 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ehhh ... I suppose that could be, Dennis. Makes me no nevermind either way -- not my board, I'm not a mod. But, whoever it is came straight outta the gate disparaging you guys. I've never let that **** fly before, certainly not gonna let it go now. Too many of you guys have had my back, and taken care of each other over the years. In this day and time, that kind of dedication to people you have no connection to, save an internet forum, is not to be disparaged.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ehhh ... I suppose that could be, Dennis. Makes me no nevermind either way -- not my board, I'm not a mod. But, whoever it is came straight outta the gate disparaging you guys. I've never let that **** fly before, certainly not gonna let it go now. Too many of you guys have had my back, and taken care of each other over the years. In this day and time, that kind of dedication to people you have no connection to, save an internet forum, is not to be disparaged.

Who are "you guys"?
And I really don't understand the rest?
Forgive me. I've been cutting wheat for about 14 hours a day for week now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom