Shoulder Holster without belt straps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a universal shoulder holster that will fit tightly without having to use belt straps? I'm wanting something I can wear out in my woods and creek area while not wearing a belt...

Seems like everything I look at has belt straps...I'd prefer not to get leather as I plan to get in water with it also...

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They all have belt straps but you don't really need them, not unless you plan on doing some running.
I have the Galco Miami holster for my 45 and it stays put just fine without the belt straps, which is a good thing considering I wear suspenders and not a belt.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They all have belt straps but you don't really need them, not unless you plan on doing some running.
I have the Galco Miami holster for my 45 and it stays put just fine without the belt straps, which is a good thing considering I wear suspenders and not a belt.

OK, maybe I should say that I want to be able to run with it, maybe even hang upside down....I figured maybe someone made something that strapped around the chest or something...

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may end up just trying to sew something up out of a shoulder holster I already have...If setup as a chest rig, I'd really like some mag pouches somewhere...

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may end up just trying to sew something up out of a shoulder holster I already have...If setup as a chest rig, I'd really like some mag pouches somewhere...

If you can't get something sewed up, call the people from the website I put in my previous post, they'll fix you up. There's one configuration where there is a spare mag pouch on the holster. They aren't the cheapest holsters but they mine is pretty functional.
There was another type of chest holster that I saw on best defense survival on Outdoor channel. I finally managed to find the company that did them but he wanted me to send him my pistol, through the mail, without going through a dealer, just parcel post, because he didn't have a mold for my model. Didn't feel right so I didn't do it but if it's a common model of pistol he probably already has a mold. If you want that website I can see if it's still on my computer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom