Show your bike thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
awww.motorilive.com_wp_content_uploads_2008_08_harley_davidson_v_rod_muscle.jpg

not mine but this is what i'm in the market for right now.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might need a bird deflector for that linkert so the bell bottoms don't get sucked in. :drunk:

No, it still has a really pristine J-slot air cleaner. I just haven't painted the backing plate.

No bell bottoms ever touched this bike (probably what saved it). Sherman bought it used in '62 or '63, and road it to work six days a week from Sulfer to OKC. He took it apart to make it pretty again in 1983, but life got in the way of putting it back together. Now, at 80-something, he is getting it back together. He's a really neat guy. He saved it from the 1960s and 70s long hairs.

I imagine it will be draped with jean/pants and red suspenders. You should see how perfectly original all the parts are. I shipped the speedo off to a guy in Canada early this year that did the BEST speedo resto I have EVER seen in my life, even down to the inspector's stamp. Truly an artist. It's his hooby job. He's some kind of engineer in real life.

Oh wait! You mean your bell bottoms! I have a knock off snorkel around here somewhere you can use 'til Sherman gets wise to our little plan.:naughty:

Latest posts

Top Bottom