Shriner Gun Raffle OKC TULSA MUSKOGEE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See your friendly neighborhood Shriner for a chance on 75 guns, each ticket will go back in the hopper for multiple draws . All Three Shrine Temples are taking part . $20 a ticket or 6 for $100 . Watch parties at the Temple on the day of the event with local raffle items and silent auction items .
20230716_213129.jpg
20230716_213205.jpg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a single weapon on that list that intrigues me in the least.
I rented one of my houses to a shriner.. was excellent shape when he left I did not have to do anything except hand the new owners the keys.
Good guy for sure.

I do not know if they are all that good i just know he was as was his wife.
Never late on rent either.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a single weapon on that list that intrigues me in the least.
I rented one of my houses to a shriner.. was excellent shape when he left I did not have to do anything except hand the new owners the keys.
Good guy for sure.

I do not know if they are all that good i just know he was as was his wife.
Never late on rent either.
You can take the cash value if the firearm does not meet your needs or wants , you can work that out with Bass Pro when go to pick up it.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can take the cash value if the firearm does not meet your needs or wants , you can work that out with Bass Pro when go to pick up it.
The last time I won a raffle where Bass Pro was involved I was given a gift card equal to the value of the firearm instead of the actual firearm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom