SHTF warning signs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats probably the best way to look at it BB. Knowing a bit about what you've done, I know it fits into the 'practical' side of prepping.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The clouds gather, ebb and flow. SHTF happens all the time. It is a matter of scale. Some of the urban areas look and act like apocalyptic movie sets now. This will spread as our politicians attempt to ensure that they remain in power and that we are "equal" to the rest of the world. I think we have past the warning signs and are traveling down the road to perdition now.

Enjoy the ride.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, QE3 for starters. Citizens being detained without just cause (has already started happening). Citizens being interrogated solely due to ammo purchases (already happening). Domestic drones being used against law-abiding citizens. The end to Posse Comitatus (assimilation already starting, as military drills are happening throughout the country, as well as military "assisting" state police. The unlawful search and seizure by the TSA, even outside of anything related to Transportation (RNC and DNC conventions, etc.). Leaders buying up all the gold (has been going on already, and has recently building steam).

Pretty soon, patriots will be labeled as "domestic terrorists" for simply disagreeing with the government, or being a member of the tea party, etc. Once you are labeled as a dom terrorist, all bets are off

very good summary! You left out the part about secret camps around the country. Or the giant surveillance camp in New Mexico.

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just saw a video about Katrina...it seems the military were ordered to sieze all firearms and shoot to kill anyone that resisted....course I'm not sure you can believe alll that stuff...but it makes you wonder...

Latest posts

Top Bottom