sights installed??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i ordered some tri. night sights from kimber for my kimber ultra carryII, gotem and gona put them on myself, any special instuctions anyone have about installing them???:contract:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kimbers and Springfield sights CAN be extremely tight and it seems a lot of sight pushers don't work well with them. Such as the MGW tool only contacts the upper part of the sight and torques the sight into the slide. You get mixed reviews on pushers and the old fashioned way. Soak em first. :D You might wanna hit up Barry or Mike for some pointers.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Block of hard wood and a hammer, Ive used that method long before I got a sight pusher, works well with the Tritium which can be damaged by a sight pusher.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Block of hard wood and a hammer, Ive used that method long before I got a sight pusher, works well with the Tritium which can be damaged by a sight pusher.

yep, two blocks of wood and lightly clamped in a vise with a punch i ground down to fit the wedge and worked good...:patriot:

Latest posts

Top Bottom