• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Silencers Are Getting Approved Quickly!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@GHArms
If you buy as individual what happens when you pass away?
I think you go meet your maker. Some people disagree. I honestly don’t know, but I have faith.
As for your NFA items, the law says it has to be properly transferred to an individual who our overlords have determined qualified to possess those items, but you won’t be around to make them do it, and if you are still around, they will use the item on you. Quickly.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
EDIT!!!!:

https://silentrex.company.site/BOGO...-MG22-EXTREME-DUTY-22LR-SUPPRESSOR-p634402629

Buy any Rex can from me, we wait until April 1 to submit, then you have the chance (while supplies last, and they do, usually) to get a FREE .22LR can. Example: Buy a MG7 can at $550. Tax stamp $200. Show that paperwork to Rex and they will send me a .22lr can for you... FREE. You pay another $200 in tax stamp. (sorry, not my rule).

$950, two silencers, hopefully really quick approval. Good luck finding a single can for less than that all in. I would not sell them if they were not really good.

Hey gang,
Individually filed (no trusts) are getting approved insanely fast. Will this happen for you? No, because the ATF hates you. But you might as well try it! It works for everyone else.

If you've been holding out because its too expensive or you're waiting for them to become free, keep holding your breath. If you want to spin the wheel on a quick approval, hit me up. Let's get the process started. I promise 2 things, you will smile when you have it in your hands and you will have started the clock regardless of how long it takes.

I can get any can you want and I carry a fair selection of cans too. For some reason, they are moving pretty fast lately.

Text works best, 918-706-6007.
My only question is, since when have silencers been legal?

Latest posts

Top Bottom