Silencers on Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1$
Do you require a Bill of Sale?
  1. Yes
Rex Silentium is holding its annual Dealer silencer sale and I'm passing the savings on to OSA members.

For a limited time- oh, lets say until the 13th of November, I'm offering 20% off the retail price of Rex Silentium silencers (www.rexsilentium.com) to OSA members. If you don't have a can yet and don't want to wait, tough luck. Get in line like the rest of us. The joy of having it far outweighs the wait time. Ask anyone.

I can do efile, (expect a year, I don't have March submissions back as of today) I can also do your trust if you don't have one and need one. No, I don't do a single shot or some garbage online trust, it's a trust done by an actual Attorney.

Don't be silly, buy one. Get the time clock started and for all you saying and thinking the NFA is going away, your wait will be slightly longer (eternity is your timeframe) than those who pay the $200 tax today.

I can get any silencer you want, the 20% off is only for Rex Silentium.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Rex Silentium is holding its annual Dealer silencer sale and I'm passing the savings on to OSA members.

For a limited time- oh, lets say until the 13th of November, I'm offering 20% off the retail price of Rex Silentium silencers (www.rexsilentium.com) to OSA members. If you don't have a can yet and don't want to wait, tough luck. Get in line like the rest of us. The joy of having it far outweighs the wait time. Ask anyone.

I can do efile, (expect a year, I don't have March submissions back as of today) I can also do your trust if you don't have one and need one. No, I don't do a single shot or some garbage online trust, it's a trust done by an actual Attorney.

Don't be silly, buy one. Get the time clock started and for all you saying and thinking the NFA is going away, your wait will be slightly longer (eternity is your timeframe) than those who pay the $200 tax today.

I can get any silencer you want, the 20% off is only for Rex Silentium.
This guy is great!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
If we could own these without the Govt involvement, I’d drop $40k on my first order. Every gun I own, my children and grandchildren would be quiet!

Same - if I could pick up a suppressor the same way I could pick up a firearm, with no wait and no paperwork or tax stamp, trust, etc. etc. I’d be dropping some coin.

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Same - if I could pick up a suppressor the same way I could pick up a firearm, with no wait and no paperwork or tax stamp, trust, etc. etc. I’d be dropping some coin.
You don’t need a trust. It just makes life easier way down the road for your beneficiaries/family. I’m told the ATF doesn’t know when you are going to die-though, better at predicting your dog’s lifespan. NFA isn’t going away no matter what you think. Get some while you still can. You won’t be sad. I’ll hook ya up.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
You don’t need a trust. It just makes life easier way down the road for your beneficiaries/family. I’m told the ATF doesn’t know when you are going to die-though, better at predicting your dog’s lifespan. NFA isn’t going away no matter what you think. Get some while you still can. You won’t be sad. I’ll hook ya up.

Sent you a PM…

Latest posts

Top Bottom