Silver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cm_osu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
APMEX.com is here in OKC but you'll have to pay sales tax so logically buy out of state.

I had no idea they were here. I've been cruising their site some. Would be an ok trade off if they'd let you buy in person and avoid shipping.

This isn't necessarily prepping for me, just a current interest. My grandparent's let me look through their coins today and take the silver. Scored a Franklin half, 1964 quarter and a 40% Kennedy half.

jdgabbard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, APMEX is in OKC. Other than that I do not know of any in OKC, but if you're ever in Tulsa, Tulsa Gold and Silver at 41st and Sheridan.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'll get the best price on silver, buying or selling at Brown's Coins on SW 29th. Don't let the outside looks of the building mislead you. That's how they keep a low overhead. They've been in business it seems like forever. Mr. Brown died a couple of years ago but his wife and daughter are still running the place and giving the best buy and sell prices in OKC.

OKMinuteman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
APMEX was in Edmond 18months ago and you could walking and buy/pickup, but when they moved to OKC costomer service went out the door. The thing that bugs me is paying sales tax on - for lack of a better word - "money". Consequently, I usually use the Northwest Terrorial Mint in Washington state.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple tubes of uncirculated 2013 mint US Silver eagles if your interested, Best price I can do based on today spot is:
20 ounces for $680
40 ounces for $1350

Latest posts

Top Bottom