SIMPLE question, if ONLY ONE gun for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, what is it????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was bored tonight so I started thinking about this. If you could only have ONE gun to use for your whole life in every aspect, home defense, self defense, hunting, fun, ect what would you choose? It can be anything, handgun, rifle, shotgun, machine gun, ect.

BUT you have to tell us why you would choose it and why you think it would be the best! Just wanted to start a thread for fun to see what others think..

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something small. Probably my Ruger LCP.

Why? Because self defense is my #1 priority. And if I can't carry it all the time (or at least most of the time), then it's probably not of much use to me. This omits the long guns and most double stack pistols. If CCW wasn't a concern, it would be a scattergun hands down.

I may look more into something a bit bigger and versatile, like a M&P Shield or Walther PPS. Maybe even a Glock 36, which could get a red dot mounted on it for some handgun hunting.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm an idiot. I started the thread and didn't even add the gun I would have. Mine would be my Glock 23 with night sights and at leats 10 spare mags! I never said you couldn't have other goodies! LOL...

Seriously, I would choose my G23 because it is RELIABLE as H%LL and has night sights, and I can carry it anywhere even in a pair of gym shorts with no pockets and a t-shirt. and almost no visible printing. But that's because there are some advantages of being a large man! All my bulges break up the outline. SKINNY PEOPLE SUCK!!! FATTIES RULE..

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well jeff we know you could never have just one gun for the rest of your life, or let alone more then a week LMAO!! jk. I'd have to say my g19 that I chopped and stippled. Its like an extension of my arm.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1248.photobucket.com_albums_hh494_gunsandlights_Other_Espingole_1760_France.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom