SIMPLE question, if ONLY ONE gun for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, what is it????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I'll play. Assuming no legal issues, I'd go with a BAR, the model with the shoulder thingy that flips up, the bipod and the carry handle (& sling, of course).

Of course, at my age, I might have to get a two-wheel cart to haul it and it's ammo around with.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me it's the custom HK 52 (7.62x39). No recoil, .30 caliber bullet, takes AK mags and ammo, and can be registered as a machine gun. Best of all worlds for me. Down side, it's no 12ga with readibly available ammo.

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This isn't my favorite gun, but if I could only have one, I like this idea:

21 rounds of 9mm on board
Flashlight
Night Sights
Laser
Suppressor

It can be concealed and quiet...

i29.photobucket.com_albums_c253_jasondcunningham_92a2.jpg

Very cool pistol. However, the only reason for a pistol in a survival situation is to fight your way to a rifle. :-)

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
12ga Pump Shotgun with 18" or 20" barrel.

Reliable, easy to maintain and with the right shotshell or slug there isn't anything that walks on two feet or 4, crawls or flies in North America that it can't kill.

^ That.

Choice of only one - I understand where all the pistol lovers come from, but going hunting 6 times a year AND ultimate home protection VS self protection from deep concealment only - it's a simple choice for me. Plus if you want to get really down to it - you can conceal a shotgun - OKCShooter can show you which one ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom