Sirius XM Left Radio Station

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been listening to talk radio for a long time. From all those years I have never heard a conservative blatantly lie or take something out of context on purpose. I have heard them be wrong about an event or a quote on occasion, though it's not often. They seem to do some due diligence before they spout it off to the world. And when they are flat wrong they admit it and correct themselves.

Can't say those things about the lefties. To quote one of those right, "the libs can't win in the arena of ideas". Knowing that, what do they have left? Lies, spin, hate, racism, class warfare and an occasional dose of rewriting some history when it's prudent for them. Their policies just don't work, this is all the ammo they have. They know that they dare not look at the actual results of their agenda. So really what are they to say on their radio shows?

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a shame that politics has degenerated into this. It seems as if it is not about what is good for the country but what is good for me/mine/party, and what can I do to make the other guy look bad.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr. Tanner, I think you are on to something here. The behavior you speak of is intentional, I think. If the powers that be, no matter what party affiliation they have, can keep the general populace divided, skeptical, envious or angry at one another they can basically do what they want. If they can keep voters (on both sides) mad at each other on a topic like health care or abortion or immigration then we won't work together on something like the budget. I don't know if I explained that correctly or not, I hope you get the jest of it anyway.

Now that right there is funny..........well played, sir.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just now she was talking stats about percentages of people who have $1,000 versus those who don't and what it'd take to obtain $1,000. Which is a pretty non-political discussion, but of course she took the opportunity to play an out-of-context quote from Rick Perry and take a jab at Republicans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom