Sister had a stroke - Need help moving some heavy stuff for her

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could use a hand today; My sister had a severe stroke about 8 yrs ago and then again 3 weeks ago. She has lost one leg and can only move her left arm. Her speech is also severely affected. She has just yesterday been sent to a Nursing home from the hospital. I have to move her stuff from her aprtment in Edmond to my house off Reno and Mustang Road for now and need a hand, (and a pick up), to move a love seat, a fairly large stuffed chair, and mostly, her motorized wheelchair. I need to drop the motorized wheelchair off at the nursing home for her off 50th and May and the loveseat and stuffed chair will come to my house off Reno and Mustang Road. The rest of her stuff I can do myself in my wife's SUV over the next few days.

I'll be more than happy to pay for your time and gas to give me a hand getting the big stuff moved. Text me at 405-227-4270 or email to [email protected] if you have a truck, a strong back, a few hours to kill, and can help me get those three big items taken care of. We can get it in one load. I'm on my way to her apartment in Edmond now to start packing stuff up. Thanks in advance for any help I can get. That motorizedwheel chair is one heavy son of a gun and it won't fit in my Honda Civic!
Joel

goldflinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Joel, I'll help this morning get the wheel chair, but can't go to Mustang. Hope you can find someone to help with the loveseat and chair later this afternoon or this weekend. See ya in about an hour.

Latest posts

Top Bottom