Slide Fire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It works well and as advertised. There have been several for sale here on OSA, once the novelty wears off, they seem to get sold. That's what happened to mine.:)

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a guy that made his own over on AR-15.com using a magpul stock, grip, and a few parts from Lowes. Looks better than the slide fire, may be worth checking out. I plan to try this myself soon, its pretty cheap so why not.

I do own a slide fire and its lots of fun, especially with people who havent shot one before. But as posted, the novelty of it wears off after a few hundred rounds.

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one for my AK and i dont think ill ever get tired of it, its just you spend about $7.50 in 3.4 seconds, you can also burst or single fire, cheapest full auto youll ever get

scooby13dew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ammo prices don't worry me i have plenty stockpilled and have shot many full autos. Just was wondering if it was worth buying. So Im think Im going to order one now. Thanks for the replays

Latest posts

Top Bottom