SlideFire Stocks and the ban???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If one was to adopt the "throw them a bone" approach the slidefire is a great place to start. Just wait until the day that some nut uses one in an incident. The public outcry will be MFing insane. IMO it would be warranted, I still cant believe the ATF approved the slidefire based on their current restrictions. I know that it doesn't "technically" make the gun a FA but it might as well.

Glocksteady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If someone tried to shoot a place up with a slide fire stock there would be less casualties. Those things are impossible to shoot accurately.

I heard the same thing from a friend of mine that used one. Said the guys he was shooting with couldn't hit a thing. I guess it would work on the front wave of zombies.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If someone tried to shoot a place up with a slide fire stock there would be less casualties. Those things are impossible to shoot accurately.

+1. I shot a friend of mine's Slidefire alongside my M16. No comparison. M16 was far more controlable. Slidefires (and regular bump-firing) are banned at my local range due to too many folks slinging rounds off the range. Real MG's are still allowed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom