Small animal auction.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtmcglothin

You’ve got a fren in me
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be keeping abreast of what goes thru in the future.
for sure. The guy I know goes every week and he said guns usually go pretty cheap when they come through. The person that brought these in was from out of town though and overestimated the caliber of customers that attend a poultry auction.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
for sure. The guy I know goes every week and he said guns usually go pretty cheap when they come through. The person that brought these in was from out of town though and overestimated the caliber of customers that attend a poultry auction.
Once upon a time the wife and I would attend weekly. Then I got rid of the snakes and have no need for rabbits now. It's cheap entertainment for country folk.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and a buddy were just joking we should take that gals for a date night. I think we are a little scared they girls will start bidding lol
Make darn sure you wear overalls and if their Round house made in shawnee you get bonus points. You might even pick up extra points if their the pin striped overalls. 😁

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make darn sure you wear overalls and if their Round house made in shawnee you get bonus points. You might even pick up extra points if they’re the pin striped overalls. 😁
I may know something about those pinstripe tuxedos out of Shawnee 😂😂😂
1674442975518.jpeg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make darn sure you wear overalls and if their Round house made in shawnee you get bonus points. You might even pick up extra points if their the pin striped overalls. 😁

Wasn't aware there was another maker of okie tuxes?

I don't have pinstripes, though. Mine are all formal, not party suits.

Latest posts

Top Bottom