Smart Carry And Voiding The Bladder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mln1963

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems that the Smart Carry would make it real difficult to use a urinal? Does use of the Smart Carry turn you into a squatter? I'm thinking of getting one but this crossed my mind. I drink a lot of fluids to stay hydrated out doors and of course you know what that means, bathroom visits.

mln1963

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really?

I know this sounds bad to ask and I will risk copious amounts of harassment but I'm going to anyway. How do you do it without drawing attention at the urinal in a public restroom. Some guys that carry decent sized guns and mags in there. I can see just brushing it to the side real easily, then again I've never tried one.

Comte DeLoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems that the Smart Carry would make it real difficult to use a urinal? Does use of the Smart Carry turn you into a squatter? I'm thinking of getting one but this crossed my mind. I drink a lot of fluids to stay hydrated out doors and of course you know what that means, bathroom visits.

My doctor told me to sit down when I go to the bathroom, I shouldnt strain my back lifting something that big all the time...

Iwant1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a S&W M&P Compact and I have found that I like carrying it to the left of my package. Meaning the gun barrel is just to the left of the package and the handle will then be centered. Since it is on the left, the "easy-access" slot in your underwear is sorta on the right and if you can get used to working it out that way, it's not that bad
However, when you receive the Holster, they send decent instructions on how to maneuver in different situations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom