Smart Carry And Voiding The Bladder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a S&W M&P Compact and I have found that I like carrying it to the left of my package. Meaning the gun barrel is just to the left of the package and the handle will then be centered. Since it is on the left, the "easy-access" slot in your underwear is sorta on the right and if you can get used to working it out that way, it's not that bad
However, when you receive the Holster, they send decent instructions on how to maneuver in different situations.

That makes sense. Kinda pull the holster a little off center a bit, might also make it easier to set down and not smash any important stuff. :wink2:

oufan24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought a Lightningwear holster that is similar to the Smartcarry. I just got it in today. I am very surprised & happy with how well this works. I have been wearing it all day with my G30SF. It takes a little getting used to, but it's not bad at all. Glad I got it. As far as peeing, just lift it up (the holster) & pee!

mln1963

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this thread was based out of a serious concern. But this is too damn funny......

You are correct, I was asking an honest question.

When you work with and hang with the same people for years if you suddenly change something it doesn't go unnoticed. Sometimes everyone gets a bathroom break at the same time so go when you can. Fiddling with a loaded SC at the urinal seems like it would not be something usual.

I don't want certain people to know certain things and I saw this a potential way to draw a question or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom