Smells I remember and miss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hated getting that concentrated smell from the bottom of empty tanks on me or my clothes. It just seemed to stick inside my nostrils for days.
My previous doctor had this soap in his bathrooms that smelled berry, berry bad, and I could not get that junk rinsed off my hands. After I got back to my office, I even went to the bathroom and repeatedly washed my hands with the good soap we had, but nothing would get that smell off, so I walked around the rest of the day with my hands smelling like I had puked on them.

Now we have GoJo liquid soap that smells and clings almost as badly. I've taken to using the Fast Orange the guys in the shop use.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going to grade school in the fifties and the smell that I thought was glue but I'm not sure. Then there was the smell of a myriad of sandwiches during lunch. I envyed somw of those kids with baloney sandwiches... I'm sure they didn't appreciate them, after I started working sometime later, I'd go into a store and have Mrs. Jennings make me a baloney sandwich. (She was crotchety)

Latest posts

Top Bottom