Smith & Wesson New Bodyguards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the looks of the .380 bodyguard. I think S&W might have a hit on its hands if it shoots as good as it looks. I really like the fact it actually has DRIFT ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS! Wow, Ruger, what a concept.

Downside, .380 is a ***** to find and way too expensive for its limited put-down-power.

I think the Bodyguard 38 may be the better option. I've never owned a S&W wheel gun, so "re-learning" the cylinder release would not be a problem for me.

I don't see much downside to the 38, except it doesn't have the shrouded hammer like other S&W bodyguards - 438, 638.

Does that make the 38 a "Centennial Bodyguard" or a Bodyguard in Centennial clothes?

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got rid of the Taurus 709 - kind of miss it - and now carry (when possible) the M&P 9c with night sights. It is just a bit too heavy and bulky, but it shoots great. I would LOVE a single stack version of this gun. 9+1 r 8+1 with similar ergonomic - maybe just thinner in the handle. I also have the Taurus TCP for pocket carry when I just can't carry the bigger 9C. The single stack M&P would be the perfect compromise.

B

Latest posts

Top Bottom