Smith & Wesson New Bodyguards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually think the .380 could be a great pistol. A pocket carry .380 with a built in laser would be something I'd be interested in seeing.

It also looks like it might have some of the best sights in the .380 class of pistols.

But I'd have to agree about not being a fan about the revolver. I don't want to "unlearn" and then "relearn" how to work a top cylinder release.

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree on the changed manual of arms, but im looking at it from a different perspective. For those with no established knowledge, this would be a better system to learn. Ambidextrous is nearly always better.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just personal opinion. The looks don't bother me, I perfer function over looks. That being said, in a self defense gun, I personally have no use for 1) a laser, 2) 380acp, 3) an internal lock.
So the Bodyguards are a strike out for me.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just personal opinion. The looks don't bother me, I perfer function over looks. That being said, in a self defense gun, I personally have no use for 1) a laser, 2) 380acp, 3) an internal lock.
So the Bodyguards are a strike out for me.

I agree. Although, the lock, I couldn't care less about... my 638 has it, but I don't even notice it.... and obviously, I don't use it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom