Smokeless tobacco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've lost two family members with oral cancer specifically and neither used any form of tobacco. Lost three other family members with other forms of cancer and none of them used tobacco. For me I can't talk myself into the whole "tobacco causes cancer" deal. I've got a few family members that are 3 pack a day smokers and they are still very able bodied in their 80's. This is my personal mental struggle Lol

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad smoked three packs a day his whole life he coughed and hacked as long as I could remember when he got to where he had to live with us kids my sister took him to the doctor and was convinced he had something wrong with his lungs so they did tests and X-rays and the doc said his lungs were clean dad looked at my sister and chuckled it really burnt her below the back bone

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started dipping around 17-18 yo. Prior to that, seems I always had the occasional cavity when I would see the dentist. Since I started dipping, I've had no dental issues at all.
I'm not trying to justify it...or am I? lol

Oh, I don't know...

...if the stuff will kill whatever causes cavities, are you sure one wants to be involved with using the stuff.

J/K...still good on you that you are successful in tapering off.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I quit.............quitting.

I quit quitting several times myself!! No shame in it!! Next time you give it a try, try using the lozenges. They were the difference for me, before when I tried I would find myself screaming at rugs for laying on the floor!!! Quitting this stuff is the hardest damn thing I have ever done. Man where is my pack of gum?:cool:

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I have to admit I quit quitting also I couldn’t focus on anything and was having a lot of headaches really felt like s$&” I plan on trying again when I feel the willpower

Latest posts

Top Bottom