• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Smoker Wood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Tulsa Grill Store on Lewis (Hasty Bake) sells chunks of about anything you want. May be pricey though.

Do you need a little to get by or a lot? I don't know how much I have, but there is some cherry mixed in with the firewood I bought last January.

I have a large pear tree that is partially or totally coming down when it cools off. I'm planning to sell some of it if you're interested.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Tulsa Grill Store on Lewis (Hasty Bake) sells chunks of about anything you want. May be pricey though.

Do you need a little to get by or a lot? I don't know how much I have, but there is some cherry mixed in with the firewood I bought last January.

I have a large pear tree that is partially or totally coming down when it cools off. I'm planning to sell some of it if you're interested.
I'm just looking for some to get by right now. I would definitely be interested in some of that pear wood whenever you take the tree down. I'll PM you my number if you wouldn't mind letting me know when to come by.

Latest posts

Top Bottom