Snakes are out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Appreciate the heads up and hope your buddy gets better! Our lab cornered one and luckily didn't get bit.
Pygmy.jpg

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found my cat dead in the driveway on Friday night. Was gone for 3-4 hours for dinner and he was laying stiff at the edge of the drive when we got home, like he’d laid down. Not mashed. Not bloody. No outward signs of injury, but stiff as a board.

He was a wanderer, and liked the woods around the house. My thinking is he got bit, made it to the drive looking for help knowing that’s where we’d come home from when we got back.

We was a big ‘ole kitty. Prolly 15-17 lbs, less than a yr old. Wandered up here last September as a little kitten. Friendly as a puppy. I’ll miss him. He became quite my little buddy and followed me around all over the place and house, kinda like a dog. Took up with both the dogs and loved to sleep & play with both of them. Not gonna shed any tears, cause kittys don’t last long in the country, but he was a pretty kewl cat and I’ll miss having him around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom