Snakes not needed.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Oklahoma. Horned Toads are endangered. There is a "Large fine" for their injury. If you have some please register them with the Wildlife Department. Your place could become a reserve.

We have them on the farm. Red ants too. Not so sure I would want to be labeled a "reserve" from the .gov.

But there is no need for snakes except to wrap hats and make boots!

six shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We used to have them here in north east Oklahoma . Its been 25 years maybe longer sense i have seen a horny toad. I wish i had one to show my boys and maybe to let loose around my house . Pair would be nice. Get a start of them .

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was a kid, we could find / catch 30 a day easy. Didn't hardly see one for years. Some say because of DDT. Been seeing a few in the past years, getting to be more regular occurrence.

'If you have some please register them with the Wildlife Department. Your place could become a reserve. '

OH YEAH, just what you want to do, get the gubiment involved in your land and regulate, even more, in what you can do with it.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i haven't seen HT or mountain boomers at my place in 20 years and we are covered in red ants, I thought I saw a mountain boomer the other day but I am not sure if it was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom