New Powerful Painkiller Has Abuse Experts Worried

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
What for-profit corporate entity doesn't?
hell, my parents own a small business and they buy product, mark it up and sell it to people... for a... for a... <gasp> PROFIT! OMG! We should burn them at the stake!!!

Big Pharma puts profits above people. They screw the public and they screw over physicians who simply want to give their patients good treatment.

Quite a few of my fen phen clients are dead now. I have a lot of "bad drug" cases. A lot of very ill clients and a lot of dead ones.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your statement is akin to saying "All food should be cheap and available to all people in the world."
Sure, it's a noble goal... but you can ***** about it and complain about what you WANT or THINK should be the case, but it's no different than saying we should give every person a pot of gold or a new car or a big house in the Hollywood hills... without some kind of plan, or at the least an idea on how to accomplish that, it's nothing but whining. In my opinion, your statement was intentionally inflammatory to try to stir up feelings against someone or something (physicians? Big Pharma? corporate America? Capitalism?), but with nothing to bring to the table, you're simply adding to the problem. Which is why I gave you an option to express your ideas/thoughts. If you don't have any, or refuse to share them, then you're still free to express your feelings... and I'm free to say you're just a whiner.

It was simply an anti-prohibition blurb...or rather intended that way...and you're reading far too much into it. ;)

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure how I did it but slammed the truck door on my finger yesterday afternoon. Broke the bone in fingertip in 4 places. The entire fingernail is in a specimen cup on my desk. Going to the hand surgeon for a reconstruction consult Monday. Would it be okay with you guys if I took a pain pill or two......

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_finger.jpg

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go ahead and have a few pain pills for that finger, I won't hold it against you. Hell I won't complain either if you smoked a little weed but that'll never be legal because big pharma can't patent a plant.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Ouch and a whole lotta other bad words!! The poor door greeter at WalMart almost fainted when I walked back in and asked her if could have a bandaid. Top part of the finger was flooped over and had blood all over my shirt and pants. What sucks big time is that its my trigger finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom