Snubbie Dilemma!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do I keep?

• S & W 36-9

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Colt Agent

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, not really. One of my favorite types of handgun just went for sale in the classifieds, now I have to try to raise the cash to get it! I like snubbies for conceal-ability, but I always feel awkward shooting them.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

They can pound on you a bit, but that all steel 36 shouldn't be too bad. I put some Crimson Trace LG105's on my 442. I'm a fan of the boot type grips.

They can take some work to get decent with. I was surprised the last time I went to the range how well I did given I haven't had much practice lately.

Thanks,

Alan

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've owned both models in the past, and the Colt is the one I would keep if I had it to do over again. The Smith is probably a better investment for the future, but I sure like the feel of the Colt.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Smith & Wesson will outlast that little pony.

I was dry firing my little Colt Cobra just the other day and I noticed that every now and then (about every 20 snaps or so) it would kinda bind up. I would let off the trigger, thumb cock the hammer just enough to advance the cylinder, and then it would cycle thru about another coupla dozen times or so before it would do it again.

I probly need to get it to a smith, but not many work on Colts.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The Smith & Wesson will outlast that little pony.

I was dry firing my little Colt Cobra just the other day and I noticed that every now and then (about every 20 snaps or so) it would kinda bind up. I would let off the trigger, thumb cock the hammer just enough to advance the cylinder, and then it would cycle thru about another coupla dozen times or so before it would do it again.

I probly need to trade it for a Smith, but not another Colt.

There fixed it for ya!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom