So did Ashley Judd really just.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a fair assumption, because you took a story about a prominent Hollywood liberal committing institutionalized rape, sexual assault and harassment, and politicized it by equating it to something a moderate republican said. That would cause a logical and rational person to assume that you hold (or held) the prominent Hollywood liberal in higher esteem (or less contempt) than POTUS.

tl;dr: Post like a liberal, get treated like a liberal. ;)

I didn't politicize it. I was quoting the OP that brought Trump into it.

I guess anyone that doesn't believe like you is a liberal. I'd expect a better insult from you.

Last edited:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1178.JPG

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't politicize it. I was quoting the OP that brought Trump into it.

I guess anyone that doesn't believe like you is a liberal. I'd expect a better insult from you.

Why would you consider it to be an insult to be called a liberal? Are you ashamed of how you act? :anyone:

Negative, Ashley Judd brought Trump into it back in January.

Yes it is curious how a powerful liberal woman chose to proudly condemn a prominent Republican as soon as it came out he spoke about acting like a sex predator, but didn't say a peep about the prominent liberal who actually assaulted her for two decades. Imagine all the countless assault victims she could've saved in that time. Does that speak to the politics of her hypocrisy, or the hypocrisy of her politics?

tl;dr: Anyone trying to shift focus from Weinstein to Trump right now is a hypocritical liberal.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

1. "I was shocked and appalled by the revelations about Harvey Weinstein. The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated. Their courage and the support of others is critical in helping to stop this kind of behavior."----Hillary Clinton

"Trailer Trash Bimbo's"--- Wasn’t that what Hillary called all of Bill’s victims?
2. Believe this? :scratch::rollingla “What other people are saying, what my former colleagues are saying, is they’re going to donate [money from Harvey Weinstein] to charity, and of course I will do that. I give 10% of my income to charity every year, this will be part of that. There’s no — there’s no doubt about it.” —Hillary Clinton

3 For the record: “It took Hillary [about] 5 minutes to blame NRA for madman’s rampage, but 5 days to sorta-kinda blame Harvey Weinstein 4 his sexual assaults.” —Kellyanne Conway

Last edited:

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2. Believe this? :scratch::rollingla “What other people are saying, what my former colleagues are saying, is they’re going to donate [money from Harvey Weinstein] to charity, and of course I will do that. I give 10% of my income to charity every year, this will be part of that. There’s no — there’s no doubt about it.” —Hillary Clinton.

96 percent of the roughly one million dollars given to charity by Bill and Hillary Clinton in 2015 was given to the Clinton Family Foundation, a tax-exempt charity controlled by the Clintons.

According to the tax return released by the Clinton campaign Friday, Desert Classic Charities received $42,000 from the Clintons while the Clinton Family Foundation received a cool million. But as the Daily Caller points out, The Desert Classic Charities in turn contributed $700,000 to the second Clinton charity, the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

The Clintons’ charitable work has been the source of controversy ever since the publication of the 2015 book Clinton Cash, which alleged that many of the other Clinton Foundation’s big donations from foreign and domestic actors coincided with beneficial decisions by Hillary Clinton’s State Department. The Clinton campaign has hotly denied those allegations as pure speculation without any evidence.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://patriotpost.us/articles/51864
All the News That's Fit to Suppress
Arnold Ahlert · Oct. 16, 2017

..."With regard to Weinstein’s depradations, there is little doubt “errors of omission” were involved. The same New York Times that published the initial story on Oct. 5 had a version of it in 2004 — 13 years ago — courtesy of reporter Sharon Waxman, who insisted the Times “gutted it” and then buried it after pressure from Weinstein, who “was a major advertiser in the Times.”...

...“In the last ten years, I’ve talked to many reporters who have complained to me that they believe they’ve had stories improperly changed or killed at CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Washington Post and in local news,” Attikisson reveals."...

...“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act,” George Orwell presciently observed."...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom