So.... driving in the left lane will soon get ya a ticket!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This not a law enforcement bashing thread.

I AM SURE THIS WAS IN THE BOOKS BACK IN MY DAY.

But do our law enforcement officials NOT have enough to worry about? Semi loads of illegals, drug shipments, drunk/wreckless drivers, road rangers??? The list could go on forever.

I seem to remember this being taught in my drivers ed class 100 years ago. But REALLY?

Just my .02

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This not a law enforcement bashing thread.

I AM SURE THIS WAS IN THE BOOKS BACK IN MY DAY.

But do our law enforcement officials NOT have enough to worry about? Semi loads of illegals, drug shipments, drunk/wreckless drivers, road rangers??? The list could go on forever.

I seem to remember this being taught in my drivers ed class 100 years ago. But REALLY?

Just my .02
Driving in the left lane causes more traffic issues (traffic flow, accidents, etc) than likely any other common driving pattern. Certainly worse than speeding.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your in the left lane keeping pace with a blue hair in the right lane doing 5 under the speed limit and traffic is stacking up behind you, I want you to be ticketed.
Me too that's what that lane for passing and those people that just get in that lane and drive the same speed as the right lane are the ones that cause a lot of the road rage

Latest posts

Top Bottom