So.... driving in the left lane will soon get ya a ticket!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right lane would be fine if the roads were worth a crap. Sometimes the right lane is chewed to bits by all the semis, I-240E between I-35 and I-40 is a good example. If the road is bad, I'm driving in the Left lane. It breaks my heart if someone doesn't like it.

Live on John Nestor.!

fight-the-power-wall-sticker-3903.png

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will never cease to be amazed by some people's aversion to changing lanes. It's not like it's difficult.

I never cease to be amazed by some people's aversion to slowing down and not tailgating me while I'm in the left lane actively and steadily passing right lane traffic, almost every day on my commute home.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never cease to be amazed by some people's aversion to slowing down and not tailgating me while I'm in the left lane actively and steadily passing right lane traffic, almost every day on my commute home.
Dude, try driving in LA during Rush Hour traffic. Its bumper to bumper at 70mph!!!! I was stationed in Panama back in 88 and flew into LA to drive Home to San Jose. Being in Panama for 2 years I was used to bumper to bumper traffic going 30mph. So I rent a car and proceed to drive home.

By the time I got over the mountain north of LA I had to pull off and

1. Take a piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Get cup of coffee!!!

3. Smoke a WHOLE pack of cigarettes I was so ****ing stressed out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id try and back off of the car in front of me and damned if somebody else didn't pull in front of me again closing the distance. And I don't mean bumper to bumper as in a car like 3 car lengths behind you. I mean like you can barely see the F***ing head lights of the car behind you in the rear view.

GOD that was Effin nerve racking

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok, ok. Take a deep breath and relax....Do it again, take a deep breath and relax. Open the bottle of Paxil and take two. If this fails to relieve the anxiety, take 1.5 oz of Kentucky bourbon, straight and gulp. There, ya feel better now???

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, try driving in LA during Rush Hour traffic. Its bumper to bumper at 70mph!!!! I was stationed in Panama back in 88 and flew into LA to drive Home to San Jose. Being in Panama for 2 years I was used to bumper to bumper traffic going 30mph. So I rent a car and proceed to drive home.

By the time I got over the mountain north of LA I had to pull off and

1. Take a piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Get cup of coffee!!!

3. Smoke a WHOLE pack of cigarettes I was so ****ing stressed out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id try and back off of the car in front of me and damned if somebody else didn't pull in front of me again closing the distance. And I don't mean bumper to bumper as in a car like 3 car lengths behind you. I mean like you can barely see the F***ing head lights of the car behind you in the rear view.

GOD that was Effin nerve racking

Well, you just caused me to mark going to LA off my bucket list. I'm and old lady and I drive like one. Kinda. Tailgating is my trigger. It drives me NUTS ... it's not like we are on the race track but I swear some people seem to think if they can see your license plate they aren't close enough to you. Argh!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom