So I am curious about that nice piece of brass.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interpreted and the way it came across.????

Lets look at that. I am a man .. what I say is what I mean.. what I wright is what I mean. I leave nothing between the lines to read.
No way should a person interpret or look at another way to twist it up.

King James version. that is another thing that was twisted from the original script..And that book is always taken out of context.
people need to quit that jazz.

No disrespect but my wife will not even read things into what I say. and women are really good at doing just that.

I do have some loads though that are more accurate when scooped.
I tried to match the scooped weight to my 505 scale and shoot 5.1gr HP38 vs a scooped charge .5cc which weighed many at 5.1gr.

Made many of each for my 357 mag and the scooped always shot tighter groups.
I weighed my black powder (pyrodex rs) VS scooped for my 50cal muzzleloader and scooped shot tighter groups.

But this is not for scooped vs weighed it is for trimming brass.

And that 11 shots the brass was not trimmed was the point.
jedabug if you have enough time tomorrow maybe we can make a 70 mile run to go shoot 200 yards after prepping some brass

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was doing the torture test on 1 piece of .308 Lapua brass it had stretched from shooting and sizing to 2.032" before I trimmed it.
I did notice a small. let's say circular area on the very end of the case mouth. neck about .015" wide like a ring on your finger.

This may be the second shoulder area..I have never heard of second shoulder until reading it here.. but maybe that's what it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom