so ive never handled an M&P...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im looking for a new handgun in 9mm. and i think im leaning towards the M&P. might have to go pick one up.

ai24.photobucket.com_albums_c13_hanexp_MP9Pro.jpg

Get a pro and then come out to a match to break it in.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The grip on the M&P feels kinda long and skinny to me.
The grip on the Glock feels more squared like a piece of wood.

I like both guns, I own a Glock and I've shot M&P's and they both seem to shoot really well for me. The first time I shot an M&P I had a 2" group from 10 yards.
Stop by H&H and try out their loaner for a few rounds.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've owned three M&P pistols 2 9mm and 1 40. I just can't give up my Glock 23. I've tried but I always come back.

It's the other way around for me. I've had four Glocks and two M&P's; I ended up selling all my Glocks, and my M&P Pro 9 is one of my favorite handguns. Big difference in the trigger action between the regular M&P and the Pro, and from what I hear, yet another big difference between the Pro and the OY'ed M&P's :D

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I have liked all the M&Ps I've shot, including the 9c, 9, and 9pro. But I've never owned one. Right now I have a Glock 19, and I'd like to get an M&P to better compare to.

Schuster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have owned a Glock 22 and Glock 34. Both feel good in my hands and both were fairly accurate (even more accurate with a Lonewolf barrel). I have since gotten rid of them and went to a M&P 40 and M&P 40c. The first of which is at Olyeller's right now, the second will be next in line. I shot a friend's M&P 9 in a competition last year that Olyeller had worked on it was the best feeling gun that I had shot. I just really like the ergonomics better than the Glock. When I get it back I can meet you up at H&H and let you shoot it to see what you think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom