So Long, Suckers... I've Hit The Big Time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just received this in my email. My ship finally came in. Tomorrow I'm gonna make on offer on about half of Wyoming since I'll be so rich.

Thank you, Caroline!

Greetings,

I am Caroline Flint, the Branch Manager of a Natwest Bank here in my country.

I personally discovered an inoperative account worth USD$106,132,000.000 (One Hundred And Six Million One Hundred And Thirty Two Thousand United States Dollars) from our late customer during our bank's annual account auditing.

Since the death of the deceased, nobody has operated this account till date. Definitely, our banking code of ethics will confiscate this fund if it remains inoperative for a period of months without any claims.

In this regard, I earnestly need your full cooperation in transferring this money out of our bank to avoid our bank confiscating this fund. Our sharing ratio will be 50% for you and 50% for me.

Should you be interested to work with me on this project Kindly get back to me for more information and guidelines, please delete if you are not interested and dont bother responding.

Best regards,
Caroline Flint
Branch Manager At
Natwest Bank.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_0928.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom