So, my M&P 22 went full auto...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mpdelaney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was out shooting the other day and all of a sudden, my .22 went full auto! Shot it the test if the day that way. Fun to shoot! But emptied 25 rounds in 2.3 seconds. Very fun to shoot. Kind of made precision shots a little difficult. Personally, is almost keep it that way if I didn't buy the weapon for my kids to shoot too. Plus now it also fires a single round while on safety. Sending back to S&W this week for repairs, I guess.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to get it fixed PDQ, if you don't want to spent time in a fed pen. Back when dad was at colo school of trades for gun smithing in 1955 ,they have a customer bring in a 22 semi rifle with a worn sear ,they filed it down some and took it out to the city dump to shoot a little , half hour after they got back and fixed it the ATF was there wanting to SEE the manchine gun . they tolk what they did and the ATF DON"T do it again or we WILL take your brithdays away.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
mr ed said:
google John Lawmaster

Wow, he went through hell. Sad thing is that anybody could do that to you; best to never talk guns with people you don't trust completely. Even then, gotta be careful.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, he went through hell. Sad thing is that anybody could do that to you; best to never talk guns with people you don't trust completely. Even then, gotta be careful.

The "real" story on this tells why you don't keep a malfuntioning gun around and go and repeatedly shoot it or take others to shoot it. there is only 3 people who knew the real story and 1 of them (Lawmaster)is dead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom