So there is a Glock LEO discount.. S&W or Springfield?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xrd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Manufacturers give them when departments order them. Some places like H&H in OKC have a slightly lower price in a case marked for law enforcement but only on certain models.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
last time i checked glock required letterhead, springfield required commission card, S&W required you to pay retail...

the xd was really close to the glock in price after leo discount...

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have a couple cases at OAS for law enforcement.
Over in the southeast corner of the store.
If memory serves me they want to see your comission card is all.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ones I know who offer a LEO discount are Glock, Para, Springfield, S&W, and a few others. Most places only have certain guns in the store that are LE marked. OAS and H&H only ask to see the commission card when i buy an LE marked gun. They also offer the same prices to armed security officers, mil., fire fighters, and a few others that have escaped my mind.

xSMOKExLESSxCRACKx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Some of my wholesalers specialize in "Public Safety" equipment. Glock provides the biggest overall discount to individual LEOs that I have seen. Also, Glock is alone in that they have a LEO discount on every different model.

Other manufactures offer specific LEO "packages" at a discount. But not the bare bones models like Glock offers.

For example, a basic model Sig 226 .40 may retail for around 800+tax. An individual officer may still pay that BUT, there model will come with 3 mags and night sights. :coffee2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom