So we had the black on black cop beating...NOW THIS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I still find it hard to believe that people would justify smoking this dude. Just reaching and reaching. That makes you look foolish, seriously.

You know, no matter what silly fcking argument you try to pass off as sound safe policing, there was zero reason to shoot the dude with no legs. And smoking him while he was hopping away. WTF? Those cowards deserve to get convicted. F'em.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel Garner shouldn’t have resisted arrest and he would be alive today unless one of his brothers had shot his dumb ass by now. I have 0 compassion for anyone who resists arrest. YMMV.
So they deserve death? What about law and order? What about due process? Isn't our side supposed to value the constitution more than the left? How will you feel if antifa is eventually working for the ATF and you may resist their thuggery?

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that sounds good, but you really don't want that.

"Here's your speeding ticket for 56 in a 55, sir." ...and lots of other chickens**t stuff that would be enforced without officer discretion.
Well when it comes to force...a small window of discretion is fine, but "discretion" is also why hunter hasn't been charged. And if cops themselves also got ticketed for 56 in a 55, then I'd be fine with it. But not until the feds enforce the border laws.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of crap policing- and believe me- I want to support police- rumors from the radio talk people on the Memphis killing, is the guy was doing the x girl of one of them. Hear say is he even sent bloody text to x girl. If this is not the definition of stupid!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So they deserve death? What about law and order? What about due process? Isn't our side supposed to value the constitution more than the left? How will you feel if antifa is eventually working for the ATF and you may resist their thuggery?
They deserve to be arrested by use of necessary force. Both Garner and this idiot had previous history with police and died being stupid. Due process is after the arrest. What ifs are just that. As for Antifa, I hope cops kill all of them soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom