Social Security Admin orders 170,000 .357 sig rounds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bighead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ammunition was purchased for the Office of the Inspector General of the Soc Sec Admin. They have 295 agents across the country who investigate Soc Sec fraud and threats against Soc Sec employees. 174,000 rounds divided by 295 agents is less than 600 rounds per agent. And for the comment that JHP isn't practice ammo, when the taxpayers are paying I'm sure they aren't worried about costs.

Bighead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Believe that an actual agency with armed personnel would have to purchase ammo occasionally, or believe that this purchase is part of a conspiracy to take over the country. I'm not surprised that the vast federal law enforcement machine spends money on ammo, and I don't tend to read spooky undercurrents into it. Just because my local police department orders 100,000 rounds of ammo doesn't mean they are going to take over the city, it means they are going to train 50 new officers in the police academy. It's not like UN blue helmets are massing at the Canadian border (at least not yet).

Pay attention, exercise diligence, but realize the conspiracy is the exception, not the rule.

sureNsteady

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like fear mongering, what does it have to do with the 2nd Amendment? Isn't this the 2nd Amendment section of the forum? No offense. I'm a noob, and just curious about how the site is managed/moderated/designed.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The ammunition was purchased for the Office of the Inspector General of the Soc Sec Admin. They have 295 agents across the country who investigate Soc Sec fraud and threats against Soc Sec employees. 174,000 rounds divided by 295 agents is less than 600 rounds per agent. And for the comment that JHP isn't practice ammo, when the taxpayers are paying I'm sure they aren't worried about costs.

Actually, you should practice with the round you carry daily. Most of us cannot afford to do that but we can afford to have our taxes pay for the Secret Agent Man to practice with the round he carries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom