Sooo..... How does everyone feel about this statement???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TULSA - Two men kicked in the door of an east Tulsa home overnight, claiming they were police officers.

The victims told police they awoke around midnight to the suspects yelling as they made their way inside the home near 41st and 129th East Avenue.

The suspects demanded money and fired what officers are calling a warning shot into a bedroom wall. Police say they took cash and fled the scene.

No one was hurt but the victims were shaken, saying they have no idea why they would be targeted. Officers describe the area as a safe and quiet neighborhood.

Police have only a vague description of the suspects -- two males wearing dark hoodies and ski masks.

Officers encourage residents to comply with the demands of a fake officer.

Anyone with information on the break-in or the suspects is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (918) 596-COPS. Tipsters may also text TIP918 to CRIMES or email [email protected].

Read more: http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_...o-east-tulsa-home-rob-residents#ixzz2hz0h7the

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_...ers-break-in-to-east-tulsa-home-rob-residents

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not in my house.

image-953713145.jpg

Last edited:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's the same thing they tell all robbery victims. "Don't resist and let them take whatever they want and there is less chance you'll get hurt".

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Claimed to be police officers while wearing "dark hoodies and ski masks"?!? "Comply with fake officers"? You mean the ones that are wearing dark hoodies and ski masks?

Sounds like pleny of dumbassery all around in this situation, from the perps to the cops.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF someone is unarmed / defenseless against multiple armed robbers then compliance is probably not a bad idea.

The above statement does not apply to me, so....

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is NO reason for any branch of law enforcement to storm my home at any time. Noone in my household has done anything wrong, no one is wanted, no one has warrants, no one is doing anything illegal, we pay our taxes, etc..etc..etc... so therefore i have all reason to be SURE that anyone breaching my home is doing so illegally and there to do harm to my family and/or myself.

If law enforcement should ever need to talk to me, send me a letter or knock on the door. I'm a nice guy : )

If you kick my door in and enter my home, I hope you worked everything out with God first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom