Sooo..... How does everyone feel about this statement???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:P You know, I didn't delete your thread even though I could hear you double-dog daring me too! Don't make me edit your posts!! :D

Just tryin to keep you on your toes.

Complacency is a state of mind that exists only in retrospective: it has to be shattered before being ascertained.

Vladimir Nabokov

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
BB, my hearing aids always protected me from loud noises. it is a feature that's been on most of them for 15 years or so. Now I just can't hear it unless it is next to my head. Walk away 3 feet and the sound is gone. Makes using a phone difficult. But if it happens at my hous I'll probably be killed. I can not hear anybody yelling as they come through the front door. I know of a couple of mistakes where the deaf person was killed because they did not hear the people were cops.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB, my hearing aids always protected me from loud noises. it is a feature that's been on most of them for 15 years or so. Now I just can't hear it unless it is next to my head. Walk away 3 feet and the sound is gone. Makes using a phone difficult. But if it happens at my hous I'll probably be killed. I can not hear anybody yelling as they come through the front door. I know of a couple of mistakes where the deaf person was killed because they did not hear the people were cops.

Well, I got to thinking about it after I posted and really, I'm gonna be the only one needing hearing aids ... The other guy/s is/are pretty much gonna need an lot more work done than just hearing aids ... :naughty:

Latest posts

Top Bottom