Sound of Freedom movie trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw it yesterday afternoon at the AMC theater in Yukon. Temperature felt like it was about 80 degrees in there, even though lobby was cool. Been seeing reports across the nation of AMC theaters setting A/C high to discourage movie goers of this movie. Seems strange that if a theater didn't want it to be seen, then don't show it.
Anyway it was not a comfortable temperature during the movie, probably one degree away from sweating for a fat boy.
Are theatres turning off air-conditioning to suppress the box office for Sound of Freedom?

"Sound of Freedom" fury as multiple people claim AC not working during film

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We saw the movie on Saturat the Cinemark on Hillside in Broken Arrow. The theatre was very warm. Felt like the AC was broken.
If it is purposeful, shame on them. (I wonder how the other theaters were temperature?)

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8dooGLH/
Every day folks are still posting about film/viewing issues at theaters.
Reading some of the quotes about AMC doing things other than turning off A/C for this movie's showing, like sound volume low compared to other movies they've been too and leaving lights on even after movie started.

When we went to see it at the AMC in Yukon, not only was the A/C not on but the sound volume was set low also which I thought was strange at the time, but hadn't heard about that either.

I have also never seen so many people get up, leave, and come back in a couple of minutes during a movie, I assume they went to complain about the A/C and possibly volume.

Has to be more than a coincidence.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My gf and I saw it during the first showing Sunday morning 9:30-ish at Cinemark on 71st in Tulsa. Perhaps 8 people total in the theater. The AC was working fine, and so was the sound. I didn’t read a lot about the movie - my gf wanted to see it, which was reason enough for me to go. I was expecting more of an objective documentary, so the individual and dramatic nature of the movie was a bit of a surprise. I thought it was decent, my gf thought it was good. The underlying message is certainly why the movie has taken so long to be shown.

Latest posts

Top Bottom