Sound of Freedom movie trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's actually not what the folks who are fighting these criminal rings want. The problem with killing them (aside from the fact that it makes the killer a criminal) is that there's always someone to take the place of someone inside the organization. Nic McKinley, the founder of DeliverFund, says he has lots of tier 1 operators who want to volunteer to help him, but what they can do won't solve the problem--his mission is to destroy the economics that make human trafficking work, and thereby destroy the organizations that are doing it.
Sadly, I believe that wont work either. It's rooted in fallen human nature, and there is only one that I know of who was able to fully transcend human nature and has the poser to end all this. I hope he takes care of business soon, I've seen about enough of this world. perhaps too much.

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw the movie yesterday with wife and grown daughter, sold out showing, folks were buying tickets for next day showing…… and they say Biden got more votes, LOL!

The movie was good on several fronts. We all need to see it and tell others to see it. We live in a sick, fallen world, in that “snowball headed for hell” that Merle sang about, we need to be aware, informed, and willing to take a stand. The days of sitting on a fence are long gone. Let’s choose to be on the right side of this downward spiral of society. Jesus come quick!!

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's actually not what the folks who are fighting these criminal rings want. The problem with killing them (aside from the fact that it makes the killer a criminal) is that there's always someone to take the place of someone inside the organization. Nic McKinley, the founder of DeliverFund, says he has lots of tier 1 operators who want to volunteer to help him, but what they can do won't solve the problem--his mission is to destroy the economics that make human trafficking work, and thereby destroy the organizations that are doing it.
I know that’s a fact. But I still want to do them in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom