Springfield Echelon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rebadged import or not, someone will like it, and we're all lucky to be living in a place where we have so many options to choose from. It's not my cup of tea, either, but I'm always happy to see the American gun industry in a position to give us those options.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I was all about to yawn too. I thought "Oh great it's XD 2.0".

This is a completely different gun and it brings to the table the RDO system that doesn't use plates along with the Sig module modularity. I think it has a lot more appeal than S&W's new 5.7 and .22mag offerings. It'll sell if it doesn't have teething pains like Sig did.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I was all about to yawn too. I thought "Oh great it's XD 2.0".

This is a completely different gun and it brings to the table the RDO system that doesn't use plates along with the Sig module modularity. I think it has a lot more appeal than S&W's new 5.7 and .22mag offerings. It'll sell if it doesn't have teething pains like Sig did.
Springfeld is at least 0-2 on new releases being smooth. The SA-35 and the Prodigy both had problems.

I'll stick with my PSA Dagger and not have to worry about PSA selling us down the river like Springfield did.